First show, flyer, facebook, forward!

The first installment of the new radio show is this Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 11pm Pacific on KZFR. So I made a picture to help you remember.



You can keep your eyes peeled on this blog for setlists, podcasts, and all sorts of ridiculous stuff. Thanks for checking it out!

Call for Conspirators:  I intend to highlight the amazing talent of the North State scene so DJs, promoters and especially producers, let's keep in touch so I know what you're up to... Specifically I'm interested in:

  • what music you're making
  • what shows you're throwing
  • why you love the music you play
Contact me through the blog or the Facebook page. Thanks!
- Logan 5




Popular posts from this blog

Logan 5: 2594 Session Two - Jan 18, 2019

Eccentric Groove with guest DJ Oilpanic Nov. 17, 2012